Bedbugs are parasites who feed on theblood of humans or any warm-blooded animals. They hide inside beds and mattresses. They only move in the dark so they come out in the night. The first signs of bed bugs could be a biting sensation while sleeping. They are very small creatures may not be visible to the naked eye. But if there is infestation then itcan be detected in patches. They are irritants and can give you rashes, but it doesn’t carry infections.
Bedbugs are kind of hitchhikers which can tag themselves from one place to another. They can stick in your luggage and can be carried to different places. This is the only way the bed bug infestation happens
Treatment of bed bugs.
- There are certain measures needed which are mandatory for any eradication procedure.
- The experts need to first do a complete survey of the bedroom. The adjoining rooms,furniture,and other dark areas.
- Once the treatment is decided, the experts take over to decide al the precautionary measures needed before the chemicals are applied.
- People are advised to vacate the area and remain away for a few hours before and afterthe chemicals are sprayed. The treatment will be done not in the bedroom alone but in all rooms. Pets are to be kept away for up to 24 hours away from the area where the treatment is done. The chemicals sprayed could take some time to dry, till then
- it’s best to stay away.
- The area should be properly ventilated after the spraying of infectants. This will help fasten the drying. There will be an odor for a couple of days after the chemical dries.
- The treatment may be repeated after a few months depending on the requirements.
- The cost of this treatment may vary with the extent of theinfestation.
There are many such companies in Glasgow who deal with bed bug controls. They are highly trained and knowledgeable persons who take care of the procedures. It is in our best interest to follow the suggestions of bedbug controllers of Glasgow to get rid of the bugs.